Play the conference in-app game and see engagement with attendees increase. The game is designed with a main goal in mind – to get attendees interacting with the reps in your booth.
Don’t settle for business cards dropped into a fish bowl or slips of paper dropped off at your booth with a random number scribbled on them – play the Engagement Game and have a chance to actually have more face-to-face conversations with attendees.
The best part of the game – conference attendees will actually learn something important about your company, have fun while strolling around the expo hall and feel more comfortable interacting with reps in your booth. Now, who doesn’t want to be part of that?
It’s a Win for everyone.
- Increase interaction with attendees
- Promote your company in a fun way
- Raise your profile among conference goers
- Drive traffic to your booth
- Be part of providing a great conference experience
- Provide prizes that easily fit into your pocket and save the hassle of shipping them to the conference
Lot’s of Winners and Prizes
Providing a great conference experience is very important and we want you to have many opportunities to engage with our conference goers.
Here’s how to play the game:
Attendees playing the game will stop at your booth. As they interact with you, they will learn the correct answer to your question. For each correct answer they submit, they will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win a $25 gift card. The more attendees play, the more chances they have to win. Winners will be announced throughout the conference, generating excitement and causing more attendees to engage with exhibitors in the hall. Now that’s what we call a winning game plan!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Create your question (Tip: think about the most important thing you want attendees to know about your company)
- In the form to the right, provide 3 answers to each question (2 incorrect and 1 correct)
- Indicate the CORRECT answer (1,2 or 3) to each question
- Click submit and you’re all set
- Bring one (1) $25 Visa or MasterCard gift cards with you to the conference. We’ll collect the gift card from you at Exhibitor check-in